This two and half workshop is a perfect introduction to paper cutting in a relaxed workshop!
The following precautions are in place to ensure that our classes are as safe as possible:
- Workshop sizes are limited in accordance to the rule of 6 in line with government guidelines.
- The workshop will be held mainly outside or in well ventilated out buildings.
- A compulsory booking system is in place to ensure the right amount of people in the workshop.
- Attendees will be provided with their own set of equipment to remove risks from shared equipment.
- Hand sanitizer is available to use on entry and exit of all of the buildings.
- Masks are worn when entering and exiting the class (but not during class)
- Contact details of those who have attended each class are kept for a short period to allow for track and trace should the need arise (please inform me if you receive a positive test result and you have recently attended one of my classes)
- Please do not attend class if you feel unwell, especially if you have any of the symptoms of Covid-19 (Fever, Cough, Loss of taste or smell)
- Please do not attend class if you have recently visited a high-risk country/ UK local lockdown area (as set out by the government).
- Please do not congregate or socialize in groups of more than six before or after classes.
- If restrictions change in anyway and the session has to be cancelled, you will receive a full refund.